Monday, October 11, 2010

DWTS Episode 4 (Aired 10-11-10)

Audrina Patridge: Yeah, she definitely needs to work on her acting technique. I thought it was a bit strange and lacking flow, it felt rather broken up and slow. It didn’t feel like it went with the music most of the time and I think she had a few stumbles. But the trick/lifts were good and she had good connection with Tony.
My performance score: 7
My technical score: 8


Brandy: Is Maks really that romantically inept? I was worried she was going to trip on that sheet she was wearing. Very sexy despite the struggling in rehearsal, I thought she did very well technically and it was really steamy.
My performance score: 8
My technical score: 8

Bristol Palin: She is just too timid and worried about what people will think of her to be sexy. She is doing better than she has ever done and she looks sexier than ever, but it was still too safe and Mark just danced around her. But she is learning how to move her body more, but like Mike, she struggles with basic walking.
My performance score: 8
My technical score: 6

Florence Henderson: She is taking it so seriously but I just laughed through the whole thing. It was a bit staccato and needed better flow, but she is so amazing. Mrs. Brady being the sexiest she has ever been at age 76. 
My performance score: 8
My technical score: 6

Jennifer Grey: The opening bit with the piano was adorable! They are so sharp; she looks like a pro, amazing. She is poised from head to toe and the energy goes though her whole body. Sexy, intense, energetic, precise…awesome
My performance score: 9
My technical score: 9

Kurt Warner: What a gentleman, he has to check with his wife first before he can be sexy with Anna! I found myself laughing at his hip swaying even though he was doing well. He hit his marks well and he was so charming, but it was full of stutters. It didn’t flow.
The judges scored him way too low he is doing really well!
My performance score: 8
My technical score: 6

Kyle Massey: I think he worked hard this week to make a big improvement. He had so much energy in his body, which helped him control his movements to feel more precise. He has such great maturity and charisma for such a young kid.
My performance score: 9
My technical score: 8

Mike Sorrentino: I almost wanted him to drop her so that they wouldn’t be able to dance anymore. Their 360 turn wasn’t that impressive. Their second lift was better but he struggled when he set her down. His foot work was atrocious and he looked like he was off tempo. The fact that he is able to lift her does not prove his talent! 4 lift/ tricks? His dimly lit abs were the best part.
My performance score: 7
My technical score: 5

Rick Fox: What is up with the mustache is that thing real? He looked like Clark Gable! The dance looked very clean and smooth. It was a bit spice less and boring though, but it was clean. I did like the intensity, and costuming, but it was too safe.
My performance score: 7
My technical score: 9

Surprises: Why did they not come down the stairs? What is up with the round raised stage? Do you think they pay the pro’s extra to say things like “This could all be a disaster”?

Disappointments: Bruno is a pervert! He is just looking for raunchy-ness! EW! This double scoring was retarded! I don’t think it worked out to anyone’s advantage!

Watch-ability: I don’t think they need to change the size of the stage to spice up the show. Jennifer Grey was a standout in this night of mediocre dancing

Who is getting my votes? Jennifer: 4, Brandy: 1, Florence: 1, Kurt: 1, Lacey: 1, Rick: 1

Who should get the boot? The Situation is clearly technically (and intellectually) inferior to everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment