Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 Fashion Roundup

Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, and J.K. Rowling all gave speeches and I laughed and cried along with them <3

Emma is still teary eyed here

Alan Rickman needs to do something about his hair, some product to slick it back? He looks like a Reverend the me...

All the kids looked cute and casual for the press conference. I like this laid back look on Rupert Grint and Tom Felton, and of course Emma Watson looked adorable as usual.

Helen McCroy nailed the red carpet look, very sexy and fun, but nylons do not go with opened toed shoes...

Helena Bonham Carter usually looks like a mess, but this is quite put together for her!

You know she must feel like they are her kids... <3

Tom Felton and his girlfriend look fab as usual but I don't like his pointy shoes and her hair is too much in her face!

Phelps twins...I'm glad they don't match, that is all I have to say.

Jamie Campbell Bower looks awful; spray-tanned and fried hair. Bonnie Wright looks WAY too conservative for a 20 year old.

At the U.S. premiere, Felton still has ugly shoes and he doesn't look as good with his hair slicked back.

And in New York everyone (except Emma who was channeling her inner Star Wars) was in mourning again for the VERY LAST Potter premiere...there are other colors beside black people!!!

these boys seemed to be the only ones to show up to the after party, it is nice to see Neville and Draco get along, and is it just me or did Matt Lewis FINALLY fix his teeth?

This was GORGEOUS!!! I love it, sparkly on top, frilly on the bottom. A very feminine, fun, and regal look for Emma who looked like a princess!

I loved his little gray suit with all the buttons, but he always looks adorable!

Jo, I love you, and you looked very pretty...but your dress reminds me of wallpaper...

*sparkle!*

It looks like Ralph Fiennes hair is receding...maybe he will go bald and then people will think he really is Voldemort



Only she could pull off teal and pink in the same outfit!

the adorable trio

I love David Heyman (who is hugging Emma) he is such an eloquent gentleman and has been a father to all the kid actors and we wouldn't have had the movies without him

Same as the movie...I laughed, I cried, enough said

Oh dear...It is the end of an Era...

Clemence Posey looks pretty and pouffy! But her dress reminds me of Bjorks famous Swan number

Tonks? I know you can change your appearance at will which you should have before showing up to the premiere dressed as a cowgirl hippie!

Evanna Lynch always wears stripper heels...it doesn't really seem like a Luna thing, but her dress it cute!

It looked like Rupert's clothes didn't fit him, I was not of fan of his jacket choice...


In a way, I have grown up with them, it is very strange to watch them say goodbye to each other and to me :(

Emma: top half: gorgeous and sexy, Bottom half: WTF are you wearing drapes??? And her hair doesn't look good slicked back, give your hair gel to Alan Rickman Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment