Monday, October 25, 2010

DWTS Ep. 6 (Aired 10-25-10)

Audrina Patridge: She looked a bit zombiesque. I don’t know if she looked that intense she just looked rather angry. Her emotions don’t travel all the way to her eyes. I think she is good, but she is just lacking that oomph.  
My score: 7

Bristol Palin: I think she was channeling Violet Beauregarde in that outfit. She was just portraying a stern stare. It was an improvement, but still boring, at least she didn’t get totally lost and appeared to be attempting to look like a dancer. I appreciated her enthusiasm this week for the competition though.
My score: 7
Brandy: I think hers was my favorite crazy outfit of the night! They are the couple with the best chemistry. This dance had energy, intensity, and oomph. It reminde3d me of when Maks and Mel were so strong together! It is clear she put everything she had into that! It was awesome that she ended the show with a punch!
My score: 9

Jennifer Grey: She looked angry! This was such a great dance for her to let loose and show what she is capable of. She was sure feisty for such a little thing! Like a firework! She did loose control a bit which I noticed at the end, but I thought she did well through most of the routine.
My score: 8

Kurt Warner: What was up with the Star Wars outfit? I liked the outfits but they didn’t fit the song. This was the most intense and energetic I had seen him dance. He looked like he had lost some weight and was really into this dance. It was his best dance so far! The judges were messed up! It was certainly entertaining to watch!
My score: 9

Kyle Massey: His and Lacey’s outfits did not match which bothered me. He was very energetic but he looked like he struggled a bit. He seemed to be improving his footwork this week which I was glad to see the judges acknowledge.
My score: 8

Rick Fox: His silver Mohawk made me giggle. The dance felt like it was lacking energy and felt slow in comparison to the music. He kept the intensity up and performed well, but it didn’t wow me.
My score: 7

Surprises: I LOVED Kurt’s performance, I think the judges were way out of line in how badly they scored him, he deserved WAY better! Disappointments: Seeing Jennifer struggle so much is disappointing, but I think the judges are being too hard on her.

Watch-ability: I didn’t know that they were going to show the whole dance of the top 10 dances of all time and I really enjoyed seeing them! Strangely enough, I think I liked watching Shawn Johnson’s #10 spot dance the best!  

Who is getting my votes? Brandy: 2, Jennifer: 2, Kurt: 2, Kyle: 1

Who should get the boot? BRISTOL THE BORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment